Thank you for your interest in joining the Junior League of Columbia, Inc. Scholarships are available for potential New Members interested in joining the League.
The Mission of the Junior League of Columbia, Inc.
The Junior League of Columbia, Inc. is an organization of women committed to promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
The Vision of the Junior League of Columbia
The Junior League of Columbia, Inc. seeks to strengthen the health and well-being of children and families in the Midlands.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
The Junior League of Columbia, Inc. welcomes all women who value our mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of individuals, organizations and communities.
Carefully read the following information regarding the New Member Scholarship Program.
- Scholarships are available only to new applicants who wish to join the JLC. Scholarships do not apply to former members requesting to rejoin JLC or to AJLI members transferring to JLC.
- Scholarship applicants must meet membership eligibility requirements and guidelines stated on the JLC website at www.jlcolumbia.org/membership.
- Scholarships will only cover costs associated with the new member course fee of $100 and/or the active yearly membership fee of $125
- Scholarships cannot be used or applied towards other financial obligations required by the League, including Holiday Market financial obligations, late fees, fines, socials, etc.
- Scholarship applications will be reviewed and determined by a selection committee. Scholarship amounts may vary, with amounts not exceeding $225 to apply towards the New Member course fee and/or membership dues.
- Scholarships will only be available and applicable for the New Member year in which they are awarded. Scholarships will not be applied to Active years following the New Member year.
- Scholarships may not be refunded, transferred to another League, or deferred to another year.
- The applicant will be notified by email in regards to a scholarship award or non-award.
- If the applicant chooses to accept the scholarship, additional membership paperwork, along with the application fee, will be due by February 1, 2022. The applicant must be able to attend the Prospective Member Orientation in February.
- By signing this application, you certify that all of the information you provide is true and complete to the best of your knowledge and you agree, if asked, to provide information that will verify the accuracy of your completed form. This information may include U.S. or state income tax forms that you filed or are required to file.
- All applications and awards will be confidential. The selection process is entirely within the discretion of the selection committee.
Completed applications must be submitted online by midnight on January 15, 2022.
Questions? Please contact Admissions at email@example.com.
You are not currently logged in. Please log in to submit this form.